just click wherever u want to

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today 8th May 2011
I as Puan Hawa's daughter  want dedicate this lovely wishes
with love to no.1 woman in my heart :
Happy Mother's Day To You Mum!!

I do love u whole my hearts.. my soul.. and till i leave this world and next level..
I never forget who you are in my life.
Thank you to Allah for the best gift to my family.

To Mak.. Thanks you so much! You're so mean to me!!! 

p/s : forgive me if my broken was so bad :( 
kite kene berani mencubakan??? kalau salah tegur la ye..hehehe
p/s/s : Selamat Hari Ibu jugak buat akak aku yang sorang tuh!!!!! sayang ko yong!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...